1) Every student has to bring 2 Photographs for the Library Card.
2) Students should observe silence and discipline in the library.
3) No student without Identity Card will be permitted in the library. The students shall produce the Identity Card on demand by the College authorities.
4) First and second year students are entitled to one Library Card and third year students are entitled to two cards
5) Books for home reading will be issued strictly against the borrower`s tickets.
6) A student is entitled to borrow a book for home – reading for a period of one week.
7) A Students failing to return the book on or before the due date will have to pay a fine of Rs. 1 per day for each day of default.
8) The borrowers shall be responsible for the books borrowed under their name. If the book is noticed to be damaged at the time of issue, the attention of the librarian should be called to the fact. In case of removing and tampering of pages from the book, the defaulter has to replace the book or pay the cost of book, to be decided by the Principal.
9) The loss of book should be reported to the librarian as soon as possible. The borrower is liable to pay default fine on the book till the date of such report and from that date he will be held responsible for replacing the lost book or paying the cost of the book.
10) Sub-leading and transferring of book to other person`s name is not allowed.
11) Students shall be entitled to borrow the periodicals / News Papers and reference books only against Identity Cards only for reading in the reading room.
12) Books from the reference section shall not be taken outside the library.
13) Current magazines and periodicals will not be issued to the students, old periodicals may be issued for a week.
14) Books taken from the library shall be returned when called for.
15) All the books borrowed by teaching and non – teaching staff must be returned by 15th April every year for annual physical stock verification of the library.
16) Duplicate Library Card will be issued on the loss of the original and will be charged Rs. 25/- only.
Library timing : 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. on all working days other than public holidays.